Today, the vast majority of real estate sales begin online. A custom web page can make the first impression that sets your real estate listings apart from the crowd. From the prospective homeowner’s very first click, Realiasion gathers the consumer data to construct a comprehensive marketing strategy tailored to your needs.
Use Realiasion to manage your advertising campaign or create your own campaign with our suite of online marketing tools.
Custom FSBO Websites
Bring the character of your house or real estate listing to life with elegant designs.
Today, the vast majority of real estate sales begin online. A custom web page can make the first impression that sets your real estate listings apart from the crowd. From the prospective homeowner’s very first click, Realiasion gathers the consumer data to construct a comprehensive marketing strategy tailored to your needs. Use Realiasion to manage your advertising campaign or create your own campaign with our suite of online marketing tools.
Sources of Information for Home Buyers
About Our Services
Custom websites enhance the marketability of real estate. Our sites provide potential buyers an experiential and transparent look at what you’ve got for sale or rent.
Realiaison is the best solution on the market to design, develop, and maintain enterprising web systems for brokers, agents, and homeowners looking to sell.
Our web systems provide our clients and their customers a seamless experience across all platforms- internet browsers, smart phones, tablets and more.
- Marketing Campaigns 45% 45%
- Custom Website Design 95% 95%
More than a Website
Stay Cutting Edge
The Realiaison team works side by side with your business to keep you on the cutting edge of internet technology.
We can assist you by developing strategic online marketing campaigns and setting up targeted advertisement triggers.
With Realiaison you get secure login access to a personalized dashboard where you can monitor your web system, update and edit content and media, and react to customer behavior.
Analyze and Capitalize
Every click a visitor makes is recorded; we take this data, analyze it, and enable you to capitalize on it!
Not only can we give you marketing insights at the aggregate data level; Realiaison can get personal. For example, we can track a visitor’s ip-address and search requests to see which listings they are viewing, how much time they are spending on each one, how many times they’ve visited that listing, where they are search from and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you need a new website? Does your website serve your business objective? Realiaison is here to guide you through the online world of Real Estate marketing.
We have compiled an extensive list of FAQ answers to help explain website technologies, efficiencies, development process, website hosting, website coding frameworks, content management systems, advertising, analytics, search engine optimization and much more!
Learn about the leading technologies in the field and all possibilities technology offers in 2016! Realiaison is ready to map out your online journey and design, develop, and promote your compassion center to the online world!
What is Web Development?
The process of defining the objective of your website, rebuilding (or creating) your website, and testing whether your objective is being achieved.
Does your website serve your business objective?
The goal of your website should be well defined and may be similar to one of the below examples:
- Enable people aware of my name or business to find and contact me.
- Attract visitors in my general location to my business based upon keyword searches.
- Provide scalable customer support through my website.
- Improve customer retention and loyalty by having a website with ever-evolving content and two way communication.
- Sell products, streamline shipping, and improve customer support through my ecommerce website.
- Monetize or retain my social following by having my website as a central hub.
- Mockup an idea into a functional web app in order to woo investors and find partners.
- Get email signups via an attractive landing page for an upcoming product launch.
- My website is used for bookings and reservations.
- My website is used for receiving payments for goods or services.
Does my website load quickly?
A website should begin loading within 1 second and complete loading within 2-4 seconds. The rule of thumb used to be that webpages should be smaller than .5 megabytes but now with page compression and content delivery networks webpages can be between 2 and 10 megabytes and still load quickly.
Visit Pingdom or webpagetest.org and see how long it takes for your site to load. Yslow.org gives a list of 23 load time improvements that can be implemented. Google’s speed test will also analyze your site and tell you what improvements you can make for it to load faster.
How can I make my website load faster?
- Use appropriate sized and formatted images to maximize your content to webpage size ratio.
- Use page compression (such a gzip compression).
- Serve static content from caches rather than have your server build the same webpages over and over each time the webpage is visited.
- Specify expiry times for content, so that your visitors browsers store your content, making their browsing experience much faster.
- If you’ve got a lot of content (ie videos, photos, etc) use a Content Delivery Network rather than just one server to send content to your visitors.
- Make sure your DNS lookup is fast and doesn’t route you through any superfluous name servers.
- Chose high quality hosting and ask if they will do some of the above things for you.
Custom Websites to Sell Your Real Estate
Sales strategy for today’s market
Don't Be Shy
Drop us a line anytime, and one of our customer service reps will respond to you as soon as possible